As part of the ordering process, we use the customer data form to request various personal data from you, which you send to us by submitting your order together with the remaining data of the order.
Accordingly, we only collect the personal data transmitted by you.
This survey is carried out solely for the purpose of fulfilling its own business purposes.
When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used with your consent for your own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
In order to be able to provide our services to you individually, we use so-called cookies. Cookies are identifiers that our web server sends to your computer to identify it for the duration of the visit. Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
This means that the corresponding cookies are stored on your computer. When you visit our website again, your computer will be recognized by our web server via the cookies stored on your computer, so that you do not have to enter your personal data in the customer data form every time you place a new order. If you do not want to store cookies on your computer, you can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the browser settings so that cookies are not accepted.
Your personal data will be passed on to third parties exclusively to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, such as the logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the bank responsible for payment matters. However, in the case of the disclosure of your personal data to third parties, the scope of the data transmitted is limited to the minimum required.
You have the right to receive free information about the personal data stored about you. We may ask you to contact us with the appropriate address in the provider's address. If the personal data stored with us about your person are incorrect, the data will of course be corrected to a corresponding note on your part. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the storage of your personal data stored at any time with future effect.
In the case of a corresponding notification, the personal data stored about you will be deleted, unless the data in question are still needed to fulfill the obligations of the contractual relationship or legal regulations preclude deletion. In this case, a deletion is replaced by a blocking of the relevant personal data. With all data protection legal inquiries we may ask you to turn to the address indicated in the provider identification.
Terms of Service
(1) The following "General Terms and Conditions" (GTC) shall apply in the version valid on the day of the order for all purchase contracts for publications (books, brochures, leaflets, etc., in paper or electronic form) between Enduristan GmbH and its customers. Deviating agreements must be in writing. By placing his order, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions and bound to them.
(2) If individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions should be wholly or partially ineffective due to mandatory statutory provisions (in particular the provisions of the KSchG), the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect.
2 Conclusion of contract
Enduristan GmbH reserves the right to change the content of its services at any time. All offers of Enduristan GmbH are non-binding and to be understood as an invitation to the customer to make an offer himself. The contract is concluded by acceptance of the order by Enduristan GmbH, either by sending an order confirmation by post, fax or e-mail or directly by sending the ordered goods.
3 Contract language
The contents of the contract, all other information, customer service and complaint handling are offered throughout in German.
4 right of withdrawal in distance selling
(1) Customers who are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act can withdraw from the purchase without stating reasons 14 days after receipt of the goods. It is sufficient if the resignation is sent within the deadline without giving reasons (to be sent to email@example.com ).
(2) In the case of withdrawal, a refund of the purchase price will take place only step by step against deferral of the goods received by the customer. Both the return of the goods and refund of the purchase price must be made within 14 days from the declaration of withdrawal or return of the goods. Condition for this is that the goods are in unused and as new resellable condition. The costs of the return falls upon the customer.
(3) For articles that are affected or damaged by signs of use, Enduristan GmbH will charge an appropriate fee for the impairment. The same applies if the return of the goods accessories (such as manuals) is missing.
(4) A right of withdrawal does not exist for audio or video recordings (eg CDs, video cassettes, DVDs, ...) or software that has been unsealed by the customer, nor for services that are transmitted online (eg software and publications for download) have been.
(5) Please direct inquiries, information, data and complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(1) In principle, the purchase price for the ordered goods shall be deemed agreed, which results from the current brochures, catalogs, price lists, webshop and similar publications of Enduristan GmbH. Enduristan GmbH reserves the right to check whether the order was made by a member of the Wirtschaftskammer or a non-member. Depending on the status (member or non-member), the prices stated in the price lists apply.
(2) Unless otherwise stated, all prices are understood as daily gross prices "ex works" including the legal value added tax exclusive of all expenses incurred with the shipment.
(3) Should export or import duties be due in the course of shipment, these shall also be borne by the customer. The prices for the offered deliveries and services do not include costs, which are charged by third parties.
(4) Sales to customers outside the EC will not be subject to sales tax but will be subject to the applicable national import duties. In the case of sales to entrepreneurs within the EC, no Austrian VAT is payable on proof of the UID; the latter must pay the sales tax in their home state.
6 Delivery conditions
(1) The delivery normally takes place within 7 working days from the order of the customer. Should we - for example due to the unavailability of the goods - be unable to accept an order, we will inform the customer immediately.
(2) The delivery will be made to the address given by the customer. In the case of incorrect, incomplete or unclear information provided by the customer, the customer bears all costs arising therefrom.
(3) The postage / shipping costs are listed in the shipping costs section .
7 Terms of Payment
The terms of payment are listed in the section Payment Terms.
The warranty is in accordance with the law. Provisions (24 months from receipt of goods). If an exchange or an improvement is out of the question (not possible, too much effort, unreasonable, delayed delivery), then the buyer is entitled to a price reduction or, if the defect is not insignificant, cancellation of the contract (change). The replacement of (defect) consequential damage, as well as other property damage, financial loss and damage of third parties against the customer, as long as it is not a consumer business, is excluded.
9 Risk for delivery to consumers within the meaning of the KSchG
When shipping the goods, the risk of loss or damage to the goods only passes to the consumer as soon as the goods are delivered to the consumer or to a third party specified by the carrier and not owned by the carrier. However, if the consumer himself has concluded the contract of carriage without using any option proposed by us, the risk shall pass to the carrier upon delivery of the goods.